We are looking for a committed intern to support our product management team for 3-6 months.
- Responsible and resilient demeanor
- Cordial and communicative aptitude
- Keen sense of fabric and textiles
- Advanced English skills
- Profound Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be beneficial
- Initial work experiences through internships or part-time work
- Strong affinity for fashion
- Keen interest, to observe the work process of our fashion label
- Academic studies in fashion design, garment or textile engineering
Your tasks would include
- Coordination of our production process
- Order of fabric and fixtures
- Research of possible materials
- Maintaining our supplier network
- Continuous quality-check
- Close dialogue among Manufacturing and Sales
- Customary salery
- Enjoyable working atmosphere within a motivated and dynamic team
- Diversified and responsible scope of duties
If you match our requirements and are interested in our position please send your portfolio with the subject line “internship product management” to [email protected].
We are looking forward to receiving your application!