We are looking for a committed intern to support our design team
for 3-6 months.
- Studies in fashion management
- Excellent craftsmanship and creative aptitude
- Graphic ability as well as basic knowledge in sewing
- Proficient English skills
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop
- Communicative competency and resilient
- Strong affinity for fashion
- Keen interest to observe our daily working process
Your tasks would include
- Continuous support in the creation and composition of our collections
- Fabrication and sewing of prototypes
- Cut and pre-cut
- Composition of presentation elements
- Enjoyable working atmosphere within a motivated and dynamic team
- Diversified and responsible scope of duties
If you match our requirements and are interested in our position please send your portfolio with the subject line “internship design” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!