We are looking for a committed intern to support our bridal department for 6 months.
- Profound capacity for teamwork and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Profound tailoring knowledge
- Enthusiasm for bridal couture
- Keen interest to observe our daily working process
- Studies in fashion design or garment engineering
Your tasks would include
- Extensive insight in the customization process of our bridal couture
- Close collaboration with our tailoring manageress
- Handling of pristine materials
- Cut and pre-cut
- Continuous Quality-check
- Management of our bridal online orders
- Enjoyable working atmosphere within a motivated and dynamic team
- Diversified and responsible scope of duties
If you match our requirements and are interested in our position please send your portfolio with the subject line “internship bridal department” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!